Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

PHONE SEX CRASHES ANOTHER NOLLYWOOD MARRIAGE!

Gloria and Leo
Actress Gloria Mba loses husband to Nollywood notorious makeup artiste Thelma ozy nwosu.
Thelma was having phone sex with Gloria Mba's husband Leo Kanu.
  According to Stella Dimoko, Thelma a Nollywood make up artiste and ex-girl friend of comedian and online radio personality Steve Onu aka Yaw.
 

  A year ago there was buzz online and in Nollywood that Thelma dipped her fingers into actor Segun Arinzes marriage whilst in a serious relationship with Yaw.
Insiders confirmed and it took prayers and fasting to rebuke Thelma out of Segun's marriage. This led to Yaw dumping Thelma and moving on.
  Well, Thelma is in the news again and this time she has crashed the marriage of her best friend ,Actress Gloria mba whose marriage was contracted to Houston based
Leo Kanu on 27 March,2011.

  Gloria announced on her Facebook Page that her marriage had crashed.
Insiders squeal that Thelma and Leo who have been having phone sex met in Berlin(Germany) and consummated the affair. The trip was all expenses covered by Leo,the smitten lover boy.

According to Stella who contacted Gloria on Sunday November 25,2011 and after asking her questions she cut the call after denying that her marriage was crashed. "I called her back and rephrased the questions and sighing deeply she opened up".

     "Yes my marriage is over and Yes Thelma is part of the reason it crashed"

When asked what happened and what role Thelma played in the crash.

"I read Thelma and Leo's mails to each other and Thelma doesn't know I know they are dating. I bumped into his in box. We have our passwords and I just wanted to check,I never bothered to check all this while out of trust but I just got curious and checked and got the shocker. "

When asked to copy send the mail and if she had confronted her friend , her response was
"there is not need to confront Thelma when the marriage is already over and no I cannot copy you the mail.I just want to move on. My ex-husbands friend asked me to confront them both but there's no need because it will change nothing. I took Thelma like my own sister and we were so close."

When Thelma was called to give her side of the story, here's what went down
Thelma
                                               
'Thelma we heard you crashed your friend Gloria Mbas Marriage.
Her Response
"Oh my goodness this is not real.(Laughing) Is her marriage crashed?has she called me?I know her husband and I was at their wedding.oh my God"
"Thelma we heard you have been mailing Gloria's husband and having phone sex with him. Is this true? are you dating him?''

Thelma dropped the phone and when called back but she refused to pick the phone.
Despite the number of times tried to get to her.
 

14 comments:

  1. Dis is a big lie,d leo dat I know will not do such,leo loves hiS wife very much&i trust him so much he does not cheat on his wife.GOD nig people make una change

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaw yaw yaw...yaw yaw! Am yawning jor! Thelma, Thelma and Thelma

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12:59, how can u be vouching for someone like that? When he is fucking Thelma, he will call u to see abi?

    Hear urself, "the Leo that you know". Do u know him on the surface or the u know him inside? Pls wake up and never completely vouch for someone 100% especially matters of man & woman! Yes u can trust but vouch with caution!

    *Otuanyanwu

    ReplyDelete
  4. why don't i recognize any of them? Are they meant to be celebrities?

    -Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to see a movie soon on these nollywood women snatching and breaking people's marriages. we haven't finished hearing about the scandal that broke when that very dark skin actress that forced married one Benin abi is it Delta guy called prince or is a prince (really i have lost track) now this one. una no de ta ya? Haba!!! Babes, there are single men out there who are looking for women to marry and i promise you, they are not gay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dimoko of a woman sef. Amebo, tatafo... But the kind thelma get degree 4 snatching

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just don't understand what some gals gain in causin pain to other gals, as for me, I don't have any friend where my bf deh oo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello beautiful women. Am Mike 25yrs looking for a casual sexual relationship with a mature lady from the ages of 28 to 40. Holla for fun memorable moments
    live call back sex chat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would also suggest ''taking an interest in you outside of a sexual/romantic context and indicating aspects of their personality other than what a good boy/girlfriend they'd make.'' While I realise that taking this too far might not be an ideal way to kick-start a romantic relationship, I think it would make sense to confirm that you'd work well as friends before initiating anything else
    Phone sex

    ReplyDelete
  11. things hard to build, difficult to replace, and costly to substitute.

    International chains such as Mc - Donalds, Dominos, Pizza Hut, Pizza Express, Wimpy and TGIF have a good strong chain all over Gurgaon.
    They built a hugely successful business on that one competitive
    difference.

    My blog post check this out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our hottest naughtiest girls and Sexy women are waiting for your call. Live phone sex with sweet sexy talk. We have hot babes on the phones 24/7 so get on the phone now for a horny phone sex session!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cheap live phone sex with slutty UK women. Dirty adult sex chat 24 hours a day and only 36p per minute. Enjoy kinky cheap live sex chat with our sexy ladies on 0909 866 5363.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...